20051115

kik it unique

I’m not makin a name for myself
I’ve already got one
I’m not trying to define
Just refine
What I got son
Rap talk
Don’t got
Anything on me
It don’t be
What define
My
reality
See change
It always comes
No!
It runz by my side
I’m affecting it
An it’s tryin to hide
At every stride
Tryin to shape
A shape
Shaper
Stop acting like that
You know I’ll see you later
check
the chilled
children
not worrying bout a thing
they’ll accept absolutely
anything you bring
so why corrupt
or interrupt
the growth
of a young pup
strut
real neat
keep the beat
with ya feet
or kik it unique
bring the heat
off beat
and keep it goin real
till
you think ya gonna kill
every last skill
that’s too ill to exist
and go on and insist
you’re too strong
to persist
your own self will implode
unload
n end up in a twist
with your foot balled up in fist
as you say good bye
through a kiss.

Muah

-JuleZ (November, 15 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home