20051027

wanna wanna

I really wanna post but I have absolutely no time for everything, and this webLog is a representation that sometimes things just have to give. I proposed to have daily lyrics to have that as a minimum, but to only have someone else's lyrics posted all week wasn't my intentions either, regardless of how dope they are. They're intended to be complimentary material to the real posts, so tomorrow is a new day, and I'll try and bring it. but shit needs to get done, so I'm doin it. Peace ya, and word SeaWeed, I feel ya. LiLz... . .I'm tryin. Peace and Love to everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand...
:(...
I have been up & down but ....i try to do my best just 2 view u'r posts... even if i don't comment..just ... read, feel, get out & go. so i know what u mean.
1 luv.
Lilzzz

2:37 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home