20051025

TounGe TiEd TeChniQuE

I wish to post a lot more real content, but life just izn’t cooperating. Here’s today’s tounge tied Tuesday, words from Mumia, and somthin from Makaveli the Don Killuminati.

I guess to America
I'm a disaster
A slave that was destined
to own his masters
Independent
in every single sense of the word
I say what I want,
you fuckin little sensitive herb
This is America,
I thought we had freedom of speech
But now you want try to control the way that I speak
And O'Reilly
you think that you a patriot?
You ain't nothing but a motherfuckin racist
bitch
Fulla hatred,
pressin a button
trying to inject me
But I ain't got no motherfuckin deal
with Pepsi
No corporate sponser
telling me what to do
Asking me to tone it down
during the interview
Tryin' to minimize the issue,
but I'm keeping it large
I love the place that I live,
but I hate the people in charge
Speakin is hard
when you got strings attached
So I'm a say it for you
cause I ain't got none o' that
And if you didn't understand
what I spit at your brain
Aiyyo son,
let this little nigga explan:

[Pinocchio]
I got no strings to hold be down
To make me fret or make me frown
I had strings, but now I'm free
I got no strings on me

- Immortal Technique (Freedom of Speech)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juelz, I’m soo glad you posted some of Mumia Abu Jamal’s words. He is such an intelligent and inspiring man, I really hope to see him out one day, along with every other wrongly accused political prisoner involved in the Move 9 organization. It’s sad, how a lot of today’s mainstream hip hop artists don’t seem to care about some of the biggest issues that should concern them. They aren’t using their voices to their advantage, which is incredibly sad because hip hop is soo powerful, but that’s a whole other story that I wont get into right now because I could talk about it for days.
But Immortal Tech, among some others, is a dope and talented artist who always speaks his mind, right on IT! He actually did a track with your fellow Canadian Knaan aka “the dusty foot philos” so that should be hot!

“The water stress mess” was very eye opening. I consider myself an eco conscious person, so I can see why you’re concerned about our excessive water usage. And reading that made me feel somewhat hypocritical, because here I am a Vegetarian, driving a hybrid car, etc etc for the sake of the environment, but not really paying attention to my water usage. So thanks for that, it was nice to have that pointed out. Anyhow Mr. Juelz, keep doing your thing, enjoy the rest of the week. Peace!
*R.I.P Rosa Parks*

10:28 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home