20051025

TraPpEd

They got me trapped
Can barely walk tha city streets
Without a cop harrassing me,
searching me
Then asking my identity
Hands up,
throw me up against tha wall
Didn't do a thing at all
I'm tellen you one day
these suckers gotta fall
Cuffed up throw me
on tha concrete
Coppers try to kill me
But they didn't know
this was tha wrong street
Bang bang,
down another casualty
But it's a cop
who's shot
there's brutality
Who do you blame?
It's a shame
because tha mans slain
He got caught
in tha chains
of his own game
How can i feel guilty
after all tha things they did to me
Sweated me,
hunted me
Trapped in my own community
One day i'm gonna bust
Blow up on this society
Why did ya lie to me ?
I couldn't find a trace of equality
Work me like a slave
while they laid back
Homie don't play that
It's time i lett'em suffer tha payback
I'm tryin to avoid physical contact
I can't hold back,
it's time to attack jack
They got me trapped

- Tupac (Trapped)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home