20051012

WiKed WiLd

There this song on De La Souls album ‘Art Official Intelligence’ and it comprised of three two verses and then the next song is something that sounds like bucket drumming and someone freestylin trying to sound life Phife Dog. So the first verse is this girl called Indeed and she kicks it with really tight flow and fun story telling. I really LoVe singing along to this song as loud as I can while I’m driving or dancing in my room. Oh!! Did I mention the killer beat that jumps in like two lines into her rapping.. . .. THAT’s what kiLLs me the most I think. I’m such a beat junKie!!

So peep it –
you see this girl
who been poppin
MAD shit
about you
So I want you to get into it a little bit
I want you to
cru-cru-cru-crush that

[Indeed]
I was sittin on my lunchbreak,
grittin my teeth
It's the last day of the week,
Man
what a relief
My arms are sore as hell,
I felt rigid and stiff
so I turned around
and I rolled
this big fat spliff
That's when I seen her,
steppin out a
rented yellow Beemer
This local ghetto
Fame
rap cat
her name was Tina
She was braggin
she was goin on tour
The same shit
She was screamin
since the year before
Ever since the
De
La
Soul
vi-de-o,
she seen me
on the TV
Heard that she was holdin a grudge
and tryin to see me
Workin underground circuits
and mad cyphers of people
When she asked who was ill,
all she got was Indeed
She wanna battle
(what?!!)
and it wasn't
hard to tell
All that I was thinkin bout
was tryin
to smoke my L
I had four hours left
And
I was tired as hell
Plus it was 12:55
almost time
for the bell
She had an ill screwface mug,
frontin like
she know Joe
Gangsta bitch profile,
boppin like allegro
Forty-below Timbos,
fatigues saggin
Pullin all her money out her pocket
while she's braggin
on her gold fronts
with her name on it
Her ice finger roll
hand g-low
while she claim fame
on it
I peeped the steez
then I crushed her
with ease
just for interruptin me
while I was rollin
my trees

- Indeed (Set the Mood)


OH!!!. . .. I love this shit!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home