20051006

ThreeTrowThursday

the best Tribe called Quest. I think it's three members, but I'm really not sure. I'm having a hard time with that. I also thought that the Roots were three, but it seems that they're not. .. . I dunno. but here we go, here we go, I'm a let if flow, Tribe called Quest. .. . needs no intro.... .

Honey, check it out
you got me
mesmerized
With your black hair
and fat-ass thighs
Street poetry
is my
everyday
But yo, I gotta stop
when you trot
my way
If I was workin at the club
you would not pay
Aiyyo,
my man Phife Diggy,
he got somthin to say

I like em brown,
yellow,
Puerto Rican
or Hatian
Name is Phife Dawg
from the Zulu Nation
Told you in the jam
that We Can Get Down
Now let's Knock the Boots
like the group H-Town
You got BBD
all on your bedroom wall
But I'm Above the Rim
and this is how I ball
A pretty little something
on the New York street
This is how I represent
over this here beat
Talkin bout you

Yo, I took you out
But sex was on my mind
for the whole damn route
My mind was in a frenzy
and a horny state
But I couldn't drop dimes
Cause you couldn’t relate

- Tribe Called Quest (Electric Relaxation)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Juelz, yea that’s a hot track from them. They’re dope, and yes there are three members(Q tip, DJ Ali, and Phife Dawg). There was a fourth member (Jarobi), but he was only with them for the first album.
As for The Roots, there were four members until 95 and since then they’ve had six members(Black Thought, Questlove, Hub, Malik B, Rahzel and Kamal).They are actually going to be in Toronto-Docks Nightclub and Concert Theatre on the 12th of this month. So you should definitely check it out, it should be a hot show!

11:36 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home