20051005

More more MoRe

Here a couple of really nice things. One is ThiS. which i'm not sure what it is, but it seems to be a lot of Tupac's work with some guest interludes and maybe new remixes or something. I'm just in the middle of downloading it, but already I'm passin it on, cuz I think it's goin to be fresh. Comes to us, courtesy of BennY.
And the next is a follow up to mighty Mos deF. He made asong recently called Katrina Klap. and you can watch it heRe. it's straight political, and really speaks for itself.

I hope you enjoy. One LoVe.

1 Comments:

Blogger JuleZ said...

Yeah!!! That Tupac music off of Benny's site is fuckin tight!!.. . I think it's called 'Tupac - Rap Phenomenon' and I think it's by DJ Vlad, Dirty Harry, and Green La.. . . that's the information that comes up when you play the MP#'s on Windows Media Player.

Fuck it's iLL yo!!

One LoVe for aLL
JuLez

3:02 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home