20051004

TonguEtiEdTuesDaY

Eminem’s opening track on his ’96 album ‘Infinite’ is also called Infinite and he slays the track. Leavin mortals with they’re tongue tied in several spots. It’s so much fun to listen to, and his beats are so basic and raw. He starts of with a really cool beat that would be awesome to kick it too, but then as soon as the raps start it goes all high hat and raw, and that melodic beat only comes back for the hooks, end, and here and there, but this just more so puts emphasis on his voice and rap style which is crazy!!


Ayo,
my pen and paper
cause
a chain reaction
To get
your brain relaxin,
cause they
be actin
maniac in action
A brainiac in fact son,
you mainly lack attraction
You look insanely whack
when just
a fraction
of my tracks spun
My rhyming skills
got you climbing hills
I travel
through your mind
into you spine
like siren drills
I'm sliming grills
of roaches,
with sprayed on
disinfectants
With some ex rappers
till their spinal column
disconnects
We disinfect
then check
the monologue,
turn your system up
Twist them up,
and indulge
in the marijuana smoke
This is the season
for noise pollution
contamination
Examination
of more cartoons
than animation
My lamination
of narration
Hit's a snare
and bass of track
fucked up
rapper
interrogation
When I declare invasion,
there ain't no time
to be
stare and gazing
I turn the stage into
a barren wasteland...
I'm Infinite

You heard of hell
Well
I was sent from it
I went to it
serving a sentence
for murderin'
Instruments
Now
I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat
I'm tempted to make
another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

- Eminem (Infinite)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep this sh*t's HOT!

haven't listend 2 it but i will thanx to the main man... JULEZ!!!
1 luv..

9:10 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

One LoVe!

I hope you like it even more once you hear it!!

JuleZ

9:37 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home