20051007

FreShFemaLeFridaY



Posted by Picasa

I got home last night around 10:30 with a really close friend of mine and I was showing him the graffiti I’ve been putting down on my fence, and it works really well cuz my fence is white, and one of my friends left me with blue, yellow, black, and white spray. So we get to doin shit, and then 20minutes later it was just getting cold so we ran into the house and chilled right out for a couple hours, and on the way back out he told me to try and analyze the graff he’d thrown up and one of the things I said is that it looked like a drawn bow that was shooting up into the sKy.
So I’m drivin my homeBro home and I start telling him a bit about my blog and how I have MakaveliMonday and FreshFemaleFriday and I was goin through that cuz he was just telling me the other day about some mad girl emcee by the name of FrEe whose on Canibus’ album, and I wanted him to tell me more about her cuz even though I don’t know her, she sure sounded FreSh.
So starts spittin some of her lines and one of them was ‘stranglin niggas with my bow’ and it was then I decided that yeah. I would feature her sKiLLz just on my bro’s recommendation and lookin at her rhymes, I know she’s tight.
So I’ma do my homework, and try and get her music, and hopefully you’ve heard her on the Can-I-Bus album, and already dig her!!


Free
Be
the one rockin shit,
special operatives
Specializin in
weapon diagnostics
My survival tactics
be drastic,
like Rambo
I'm stranglin niggaz
with my bow
and arrow elastic
Whoever said you couldn't be
five feet
and thoroughbred
never witnessed the cerebal cortex
in my head
How many gigabytes
does your hard drive hold?
or does your hard drive
fold
once the signal hits the
node?
Beyond mission control
the theory behind your thought
Marie Antoinette,
behead me,
I still rock
While you choke and suffocatin
off your own testosterone
I'm known for breakin levels down
to the values unknown
A specimen
with extraterrestrial
estrogen
kick your intestines in,
sell your testicles to Mexicans
I bring the force
like a nutcracker
Annihilate rhyme hackers,
Navy Seal linebacker
The last Oedipus remains,
Unclaimed
So if you buck against Free
you better tattoo your name
on your teeth –
I disintegrate those
that oppose
Disintegrate hoes
with they assholes
in they nose
I suppose
you wanna run your mouthlike a castagnette

I put bitch niggaz to rest
in the bitch
bassinet

- Free (Patriots)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t think I’ve heard of Free but I’ll check her out. Also, The Roots have this album-True Notes vol 1- and I don’t know for sure if it came out in stores yet but it features a lot of amazing underground artists, some that I already knew of, and a few that I didn’t. And anyway it features this really dope female emcee(Jean Grae) so you should check her out.

11:30 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hat!

12:24 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

Hey SeAweEd, thanks for all of the info hookups on The Roots and who the group consists of. I was trying to look it up and I found tonz of cool shit about Blackthought and QuestLove, but I was totally left confused over who the group actually consisted of, cuz it just wouldn't add up. Straight up, I would LoVe to go see them liVe, but Toronto is a 500 dollar flight away, or a long ass drive cuz I'm three provinces away in Alberta, so that's not happenin. I am, for sure gonna check out any Jean Grae I can get, thanks for that.

Yo Way Down Lo. . . .. thanks! =)

One LoVe for aLL.

1:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

And yeah. I stiLL gotta get on hearin the Can-I-Bus album. .. . hopefully it'll just fall on my lap one of these days!!

JuleZ

1:02 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home