20051011

I sMiLe

I don’t frown
But my head is down
My teeth are clenched
And I’m drenched in sweat
My eyes are squinted
As new thought are invented
The tears are runnin
But my fingers ain’t fumbling
Legs catchin up
To the runaway train
It been hijacked
(and from my prespective)
it all seems in vain
on collision course
with its tail
hear the wail of the poor
No decision worse
Than the hail
To the fail of the sure
Meca-robots
Programmed
With cool slang
And
A colored tour
Maybe faux dreads
And
nice allure
“Baby, I make ends
yeah I lie,
but I’m pure”
Fedz and a Prez
Who spreadz the same lies
Have hi-jacked our train
Shit
Hi-jacked our lives
We’re poppin rivets
From the tracks
And will rebuild
Once it collapse
But will we relapse
To halves
Who have
And have not
Animal Farm
Fraudulant Pigs*
Who once knew
but forgot
what they sought hard after
laughter.. .. .
isn’t it all about the after life??
Not if you got wonderful kids
And a wife
Not if you have will
to live n build
this life
accepting the gift
that we’re each a star
past the clouds
not counterfeit
consumer junkies
just lookin for
more
WoWz.

- JuLez (October 11, 2005)

* Dead Prez has a song called Animal Farm, and it’s totally based on George Orwell’s book, Animal Farm, and they have this part when the Pigs announce to all of the Farm Animals that now that they had been liberated, the pigs we’re going to be in charge, and that at that point the horse says you fraudulent pigs, we know you’re fuckin style, and he cuts his tongue off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps your best yet Bird

10:34 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

pEEp

ThanKs BiRd.

10:49 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home