20050928

ToungeTiedTuesdaY

Here's what's up, for what wasn't yesterday. Trippin over Luda's openin words will leave your mind strained and your breath shallow.

These bitches
throwin rose petals
at my feet
mayn!
They wanna spoil me,
treatin me like
royalty;
what I'm 'sposed to do?
It's such a
sweet thang
Work that track,
whip 'em like Kunta
That's why they stay down,
they loyal citizens of
Zamunda
By way
Of
A-T-L;
if you disagree
don't even look at me
ho
don't pass go
just go
straight to jail
With no probation
or bail,
but this
ain't Monopoly
It's Jolly Green Giants
cause we smoke so much
broccoli
Uh-oh,
Spaghetti-O's!
Luda's
Oodles
of noodles
And testin me
is like pitbulls
put up
to poodles
My rap career
goes back
further than yo'
father
hairline
It's Ludacris –
I pack more nuts
Than
Delta Airlines
I'm fly,
even when I get high
I work cash
And even got my coats
bumped up
to first class
I'm boss
to all
employees –
and I'm here to teach
the principle
Cause I've been saved
by mo' bells
than Lark
Vorhees

- Ludacris (Coming 2 America)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julezzz.., love it...
I haven't listed carefully to this song by Ludacris... yeah his talented,
This is one of my favorite rimes...
"Is like pit bulls
Put up
To poodles"
Well it’s true... and I have a pit...
His name is Kannabis; we call him, Killer Kan... his a red nose. His gorgeous...

9:13 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

I feLL in LoVe with him the fiRst time I ever heaRd SoutheRn ComfoRt. Caddilac GriLLs, Cadillac bills
Check out the oil
My Cadillac spills
Matter of fact
Candy Paint
Cadillac kills
So check out the hoes my Cadillac fills.. . . .

oooh. I use to have top three favorite Rappers and it was:
1)Warren G
2)Tupac
3)Ludacris

and the over time Tupac was one and Warren G 2. and now, I don;t even hold any favorites. Tupac is probably ontop. On my birthday I like to listen to Warren G aLL day, and I LoVe Luda's fiRst sh1t the beSt!! but he's stiLL aLL good to me. But now, there's just so much rooTs I usually don't even say shit about who's best or not, unLesS I'm defending Pac!!! !

One LoVe for aLL.. .. Killa'

12:48 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home