20050929

ThReeThRowThuRsdaY


Ma-BeLL I goT the iLL Communication. Posted by Picasa

I Heard all y’all where thirsty
So here’s some ThreeThrowThursday
I’m gonna put my boot down
And get my roots down
So you can feel it on the first day
In the worse way
I’LL let my verse say
What my mind forgot
I’ll drop your jaw
Empty your pockets
And your candaian purse eh?
Well all I really
Wanna lay
Is
That I wanna
Trap a rap trio’s verses
On Thursdays
So enjoy.



Ad Rock
Don't Stop,
Just Get On The Mic
With The Tic
And The Toc
I'll Fill You With
The Fuckin' Rim
Like Brim
I'm Walking Down Your Block
And You Say
That's Him
There Goes
The Guy With
The Funky Sound
The Beastie Boys
You Know
We Come To Get Down
Because I've Got The Flow
Where I Grab My Dick
And Say Oh My God,
That's The Funky Shit
So I'm Going To Pass
The Mic
And Cause A Panic
The Original Nasal Kid
Is Doing Damage
Every Morning I Took The Train
To High Street Station
Doing Homework On The Train,
What A Fucked Up situation
On The Way Back Up
Hearing Battle Tapes
Through The Underground,
Underneath The Sky Scrapes
Like Harlem World Battles
On The Zulu Beat Show
It's Kool Moe D Vs. Busy Bee
There's One You Should Know
Enough Of That,
I Just Want To Give Some Respect Due
M.C.A.
Grab The Mic
And The Ma Bell Will Connect You
Bob Marley Was A Prophet
For The Freedom Fight
"If Dancin' Prays To The Lord Then I Shall Feel Alright"
I'm Feeling Good
To Play A Little Music
Tears Running Down My Face
'Cause I Love To Do It
And No One Can Stop
This Flow
From Flowing On
A Flow Master
In Disaster
With A Sound That's Gone
I'll Give A Little Shout Out
To My Dad And Mom
For Bringing Me Into This World
And So On

- Beastie BoYs (Root Down)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home