20050928

WiggiTyWiLdWhenzDaY

If you don't know me by now
I doubt you'll ever know me
I never won a Grammy,
I won't win a Tony
But I'm not the only
MC
keepin' it real
When I grab the mic to smash a rapper,
girls go
ILLLLL!"
Check the time
as I rhyme,
it's 1995
Whenever I arrive
the party gets liveR
Flow
with the master rhymeR,
that's to leave behind
The video rapper,
you know,
the chart climbeR
ClappeR,
down goes another rapper
Onto another matter,
punch up the data,
Blastmaster
Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everybody
Call up KRS,
I'm guaranteed to rip a party
Flat top,
braids,
bald heads
or natty dread
There once was a story
about a man named Jed
But now Jed
is dead,
all his kids
instead
Want to kick rhymes off the top
of they head
Word,
what go around
come around
I figure
Now we got white kids
callin' themselves
niggas
The tables turned
as the crosses burned
Remember
You
Must
Learn
About the styles I flip
and how wild I get
I go on like a space age
rocket ship
You could be a mack,
a pimp,
hustler
or player
But make sure live
you is
a dope rhyme sayer

- KRS One (MC’s Act Like They Don’t Know)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Sh*t is hard core...

"Now we got white kids
callin' themselves
niggas"...........
.........

bx luv.....'

9:18 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home