20051014

FreSh NaSty MouF


gentle soft nice Posted by Picasa

So fo’ three throw thurzit comin runnin with one on the beat talking with his mouth, one nasty ass rapper, and one durty mouf. DougE Fresh, Nastradamus, and Luda doin that thing that Virgo’s do. This is totally a song I put on repeat and try my best to rap along to. Now that I’ve seen the lyrics maybe I’ll do a bit of a better job now. I’m so known for singin along to songs without knowing a single word. . .. what can I say… . I like to sing. These guys have a mastery over their style and they kik it old school with this twisted with their unique freshNess

[Nas]
Uh,
she says
some life
is too hard
She says
that she wanna come build
and with the god
Promise me that
she gonna play
her part
Cuz what I spit
gets straight
to her heart
And she damn fine,
feet hammertime
Damn if I mind
Long as the butt bubble
in back of your waistline
I don't waste time,
I gotta GET GET on it
Just you and me,
two glasses
sip on Patron
and
In the club scene
where I met Miss Green Eyes
She walked by asking me
"Are you Nas?"
"Why?"
"If you was I'd be totally TWI"
"What's that?"
"Totally With It. T-W-I"
"Ha, well here I am"
"Yep, I'm the man"
"Bartender,
put a Cosmo
in that girl hand"
So here we standin'
before I begin
Homegirl made a knot
out of the cherry stem
Tongue skills,
yea I like that
Now we on the right track
Straight to my Phantom
called 'Africa Black'
Ever since then,
she been yappin' her track
Told her friends
now they hollerin'
behind her back
Sing

[Ludacris]
Now I was so fresh
and so fly
in diamonds
When I stepped up in the club
even my eyes
was shinin,
"bling!"
A little cute thing
said,
"What's your name?"
I put my necklace in her face
and told her
"Read the chain"
UUMP,
UUMP
some stuck up
Told me
"Shut the fuck up"
BLA-OW
Ludacris is in the HA-OOO-OUSE
The needle hit the record,
they was playin this song
All the ladies hit the floor
and it was uh-uh on
Live forever
like 'Fame',
let the Leroys dance
While I'm laid back chillin
in my b-boy stance
Could be a little pop lockin
if your girl's tops droppin
But watch for cock blockin
all my coochie stock options
But later for that ASDAQ
throw 'em on the fast track
Make 'em swip-swap
Nasty N.A.S pass that
Honey in the black
cuz I'm feelin her curves
She looked down and what I had
And said WA-WA-Word
Why only serve one
when we can serve up two
Then at the bachelor's pad doin
what the Virgos do
And these women so shy,
but get loud undercover
So we can have sex,
but I can't be your lover!
Sing

- Nas, Ludacris, Doug E Fresh (Virgo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home