20050912



So I was listening to this song the other night,a nd this first part of his song always hurts me a lot, and so I decided I wanted to share it with the world, and so along with his song I was going to post some pictures of some slaves, and while lookin for some pictures, I found a site that along with a lot of things has compiled a whole bunch of interviews of x-slaves and some of their experiences and memories.. .. .. . fuck it hurts.. .. . . and then I kep looking and came across this site, which tells a tiny bit about the history of black slavery. And how the Americans were actually the last one of the last countries (or the last country) to use black African natives as slaves. How it was the Arabs who were the earliest non Africans to buy African slaves, cuz I guess back in the day Africans had African slaves too, like how the Egyptians had slaves. And how Portugal, Spain, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium, the Dutch and like, everyone also, were among the countries that use to buy African Slaves in exchange for guns and liquor. . .. . fuckin sick!!
It was the Dutch that were responsible fro South African Apartheid, and the Belgians for the massacre in Rwanda.
And I wonder why we don’t know more aout our human history. .. . ?? ? cuz there would be ENOUGH, reasons to overthrown every single leader, pretty much?? ? Cuz then we would take a serious SeRiOuS look at our options and live completely different?? ? ?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home