20050308

PaiN

I'm just a young lad
jumping off the launch pad
I had a memory
that collided with a strawberry
it got all sticky
and stuck to my elbow
it started to smear
so I just let go
of everything I was holding
and decided
to let the wind do the molding
that way it would be natural
in fact yall
couldn't tell the difference
one from another
it was all just one color
a streak in the sky
my sigh was a bye to all
my why's of the past
all the seams disappear
how was everything created?
the light beams have no fear
as the closing scene is initiated
i waited and waited
but couldn't take it no more
my breath gave out
and I hit the floor
when I came to
nothing was new
it was the exact same view
it was the exact same you
with the addition of a bump on my head
and my eyes had turned blue
my strength was my weakness
i was strong cuz of my meakness
I even started to LOVE
all the greasy and sleekness
uniqueness among none
no sweetness
no fun
life would be so much easier
if you could just pick up a gun
and you were just one among
those that begun a rebellion
and no one would know you
but millions would mourn you
a soldiers death
by a fiery dragon's breath
face to face
but upside down
so your frown isn't a frown
i care and can't bare to see you in pain
let's smile and find joy in the rain

-exerpt from longer 'song' dedicated to my younger brother.... JuleZ (Oct 25/04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home