20050222

ahh, to bE an iNteRviEwee

I was on my friends website and she offered to interview anyone, just ss I am about to right away. And so I took her up on it. What's shocking is what she asked me. It's not completely shocking because GOD sooOoOOooOo must have been involved in this (not that he's not in absolutely everything - lots to think about there), but visibally to 'me' HE was involved here quite a bit.

WOW

Christan.... good questions.

And the question's are:

1) Where (as in location) is your first/earliest/youngest memory?
oh! here I am all frustrated and making my brain work super hard trying to recollect what my youngest memories are and as I go to write them... I re-read the question. OOOh where was my first memory. That's much easier. Los Angeles, California. The city of Angels some time between 1982-84 would be my first memory.


2) What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "challenged"?
"what's the point of your question? Are you trying to get me to say or support something I don't really believe." Is my first thought to your question. And then my first thing that came to mind once I thought about the word challenged, in this order, becasause I for real thought of everything pretty simultaneaously.... even my questioning your question.. is:
- A red triangle flag flapping in the wind, with a castle in the background and also blue skies. The angle at which the scene is, is from floor level looking up, but only seeing the tip of the pole / lance and only a bit of the castle, some of the top border, and one tower, all in the lower left hand corner and the rest clear baby blue skies.
- The word hadicapped, how it may be offensive, how you (Christan) don't quite agree with political correctedness, and a picture of somone hunched over drooling in a wheelchair with his hands bent in and wearing a red shirt with thin white horizontal stripes, white collar, and short sleeves.
- The challanges of standing up. I thought of Doctor Martin Luther King, Malcom X, and my own future.

Just to explain the flag a bit, I think it pertained to me associating the word challange with 'I challange you to a duel, and people getting slapped with gloves, and knights and stuff'

3) Who is your favorite fictional character (reference please) and why?

Hmmm, so far I haven't really had to think. I did for the 1st one, but I wasn't suppose to. this is making me think though.... hmmmm.... . . ... . I never saw this answer coming. oh wait. I thought of someone else. The first one would have been a romantic answer and I was already probably starting to blush / think of what I must sound like. and now I have a 'boy' answer.
My favorite fictional character is Wolverine from X-men. He's the coolest ever. He can fight of sooo many guys at the same time and he's such a power house. For those that know, I like the cartoon one, not the comic or movie one. He's a mutant who wasn't originally a mutant, by mutant standars. But was a human who was taken to be tested on for army research and they replaced his skeleton with an alloy metal skeleton and he got huge claws that come out of his knuckles on demand. He has quick regeneration mutant ability, so if he get's shot, stabbed, punched really hard, he heal quickly and naturally, with time. And he says 'I heal quickly bub'.
He's my favorite cuz he is. He's baddass. He's one of the goodguys, but doesn't really like 'good guys', except the girls. Has an attitude.. pretty negative one. Is totally dependable. Has cool hair. Is an amazing fighter. And always looks after everyone. He's such a softie. (can you imagine if I would have picked my initial choice???!!!!)

4) If you had change your name, what would you change it to? What significance does your "new" name have?
Ok, how do you think up of this. I've only though about changing my name once. And I'm not sure ifI was serious or not. It would be JuleZ Habaquc.
Jules was a nickname given to me in grade 8 and has been very dear to me because a lotof people I care about have called me strictly Jules for year and years. Sometimes people after getting to know me ask me if they can call me Jules. And I laugh and say yeah.... taht's actually my nickname. I barely tell anyone my nickname though, or ask them to call me by it, but I like it when people do.

I changed it to JuleZ after I tried helpin out Mime get off the streets being a prostitute and crack dealer and I wasn't able to. She emailed me and called me JuleZ, instead of Jules. She was only sixteen when I was 21. 3 years ago. We use to rap back and forth as conversation instead of talking. those were some of the first times I ever rapped.

Habacuq I picked up painfully whe after really questioning GOD once. Valentine's Day 2003 to be exact. I got the answer with that name. I had never heard of him (the prophet...it's a biblical reference) before then and it was truly an answer. I wasn't questioning him about LOVE, but the story is kinda long. So I'll just say I asked GOD something and opened the bible and he answered my question. And I'm still don't fully underdstand. but I do. ... the name is in spanish, by the way. It was a spanish bible.

5) Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food.
Me encntaria ver te vestida de verde comiendo pupusas.

I would love to see you dressed in green eating pupusas.

kinda like forest-y green

The Official rules of the Interview-Game
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

Thanks Christan

http://therealmiller.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home