20050218

None is Needed

I wrote a sonnet for a realy good friend of mine's birthday, and it was the first one I ever wrote so I gave him the original and I wanted to share it with you cuz I thought you might like it.

it doesn't have a titile but....(see the title of his post)

Wish ash was dust as calmly I hush the air
Never bare a stolen stare as only perchance
Or a cold hold of d'mass amongst the most fair
One layer pops peeled as another unveiled thier dance

Ringlets have bounce n'silent mouths mispronounce
Always ringing the bells of tomorrow
While truth will wait for full weight to announce
Calamity, elegant births, and sorrow

Columns of light so much greater than night
Do not battle dark hymns but show kindness
When what would seem oh so not right
Peels the arm of the knight who was mindless

The plan the Man that with LOVE in his hand
Did once create for no man to understand

-Julez (Jan6/2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home