20050215

TocAr nA BanDa

You make me laugh and so I make you laugh
You make me cry and I wonder why
I don't say bye
I turn to each eye and again say hi
No lovers but still a love fool
How cool is it to fit the role
of a maleable rag doll
Here today and here tomorrow
No fear today and even less tomorrow
The leaves are leaving and my blood is seething
My being drops to survival
And still I haven't cracked the Bible
If this is all true and real
then I don't exist
But I'm here
so I take it you all fake it
You don't look me in my eyes
you don't listen
you don't talk
I must be floating cuz I can't walk
Gawk when I look good
Gawk when I look bad
It's when I'm normal that evreything is sad
Pen and pape is the cape but not the escape
At any rate I'll wait
I'll wait forever
Tomorrow never comes
And yet today runs to today
_______to today
___to today
Punk rocks the soul outta the hole
that whole heartedly wants me
I see the soloution
--I see the answer
===I see the question
::::::::::I see the answer
I don't know anything
Crash n burn to earn the right to learn
We're sOoOooo smart
when it's spelt right out
Bitter much? Not enough?
Off the cuff you call the bluff and end up having to act tough
which makes you rough
Huff and puff till you snuff the fire that dances in the twilight
Own the zone that you picked to live in
It's all there just look within

-JuleZ (may 10/04)

"You felt alive like a motion picture.
It's just a matter of where you are when you're awake.
When you fall asleep the music will end.
Forget everything.
Your dreams will remember right now."

-Anon

Wish you the best on your journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home