20050302

It's already March

This is where dedication comes in. I finally undersatnd the pain of people who say tah they have written up a post and then they lost it. I've been careful up until now and it hasn't ahappened to me, but it just did.

it kinda sucks

I already lost my care for spellin mistakes, but my dedication to.... . . hmmm. this blog I guess. Maybe I should say to me and to you (I dunno) is forcin me to write again. even though I no longer want to write right now.

ANyways, what I was sayin was somethin like this:

Haven't wirtten in a while. I hope you are doing good. Sorry if I offended anyone with all the swearing in the last post. good fun. coulda been worse. he was a drunken sailor.

I've been busy lately. So is everyone else on earth right? but no, 'I" have been really busy and so I haven't had time to post, but I feel that reponsibility / sensibility that I should as frequently as possible, so maybe I'm on my way to being a Blogger. or whatever. And I'll try an post more even if it is short or inane. is that cool?

Oh yeah. I was also telling you how I'm going to be on the radio today, maybe for like ten minutes to talk about my experiences at the World Social Forum and possibly also about a current funding issue we have in Canada with program based NGO's.... . . . Let's see if I can blend them in with some smooth transition..... . . . should be do-able.

It's on CJSR 88.5 FM and www.cjsr.com online at 17:30 mountain time (GMT-7:00) today.

The show is called Rise Up and totally rocks the party. It's a pretty radical show and you can find some of their archived shows at http://www.apirg.org/RISEUP.htm
I recommend.

And then I was tellin you about how I'm busy. and I was like I got this and this and this and this to do. And I've been doing this and this and that lately. And so yes.

now this post must come to an end. The original one was already kinda hurtin so I don't imagine reading this was the best thing in the world. For some good readin maybe you'd like to check out Willfull Exposé at www.willfulexpose.com or whatever else it is you read.

You're a beautiful person. Believe in yourself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home