20050223

UhhH.... and AnoThEr OnE..uHhH...

So here's interview two for you. Courtesy of Cap'n Sparrow. The meanest Captain of the sea. That is, as legend goes..... as legend goes, that is.

He once woke up tied to the top of a table (like a small wooden banquet table) just as the sailers were swingin the table back and forth. They say no one noticed him waking up. "Fucken hell, it's almost damn fucken impossible to believe that sonofabitch was still walking with the lving after the bloody shit that had just happend" the drunken sailer told me with a grave look of respect and fear. "That fucken shit isn't bloody human. They say he's been alive nearly 800 years!! And you'd believe it too!!! if you'd seen that way that bastard flew through the air cutting the very wind infront of him with jeweled daggers of cold silver..... I'm still haunted by the screams.... .. . cries of fury. I bloody well reckon I still hear them on the coldest darkest nights when the even the stars are hidin. You beter fucken believe it..... junior!!" the sailer scowled at me. Visablly angered by the memories of his misfortunes.

I smeared the beer down my pant leg, as he went on.

"Next bloody thing I know is I'm tied to a timber floating out in sea. My beloved Floating Anchor whom I'd been faithful to for 27 years was smokin just there in front of me. There....my love... smokin like a bloody fiddle gettin played by the devil himself. While I'm tied by the best fucken knot know'n to the water. I cried.... out of bitter rage.... as I saw the curse-ed letters spelling 'Capt. Rob Sparrow' in my blood all over that bloody timber.... barely keepin a man from being swallowed completely."

I gave the bartender enough to keep that man drinkin for 4 more days and I thought to myself, 'I guess that's why he was missing every second finger...... 800 years eh???"

...800 and some, some say....

1.If you could write and sing a duet with anyone (alive or dead) in the music industry who would you choose and why?

Way to specify 'in the musis industry' Cap'n. That's a clause I've never heard before and it blocks my instinctive loophole answer to say Jesus Christ. I would LOVE to meet him physically....in real life.

I would choose Tupac Shakur. He's the best rapper that there's ever been, and that's arguable. But he's the best. His style is amazin. His voice is so distinct. And he was real. There's a lot of real rappers, but if you see Tupac's history, the ideals he had, and how he followed through with them , he wasn't false in a single sense. A living contradiction, just as we mostly are, but astrong man with courage who was trying to liberate an oppressed nation, before he got caught in all the glamour drama that most now define him by. If he was still alive ALOT of things would be very very different. I promise you that. And my last reason for pickin a duet with him is that we would would ripp the clouds outta the sky with our styles.

2.Do you have any phobias?

No.

I've had to face a lot of fears to reach the point I'm at. And I can sincerely say I'm not scared of anything. And that may be very subjective, but I believe it to be true.

3.Name something(as in a talent) that you don't have but you wish you could have.(and I've read your raps they are really good...so you can't say rap =D I'm talking ice-sculpting, 3 point shoot out contests etc.)

It would have to be having a talent for makin music. I would love to be able to compose a symphony and write music. Sometimes I have really good beats in my head and I have no ways of expressing them.

Now that you mention it Cap'n Rob, I would love also to be able to make sculptures out of stone, the way Michealangelo and others could... . .. . and who's doesn't love Endward Scissorhand's ice sculptures. It's like ballet pretty.

4.You are on a deserted island and there is a cd player...you can only have one cd to listen to for what may be the rest of your life...what cd do you pick? (and no burned cd's)

KRS-One.....Return of the Boom Bap

5.Would you please make up a fictitious word and a definition for that word please

Sure, no problem: letnatik - just lettin a wierd mannerism that someone's doing while you're conversing go unnoticed, as if it's not happening.

I really just made that up, in like 1 second right now. I'm sayin just to give it validity. And I would use it like so:

Just letnatik that shit man. He didn't mean anythin by it. He just always trips out like that.
OR
I was talkin to ( ) and (she/he) kept lickin (her/his) lips, but I letnatik and kept sayin how I finally found out who that sailer was.

So yeah. Thanks Cap! It's been real!! keep it in the skies.... I got so much love for ATL. I'll be see'een you.

everyone..... Capt. Rob Sparrow!!............. thanks for the compliments on my raps mate!
http://shipwreckedisland.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger JuleZ said...

Cheers, oh mate scoundrel. That tale be as old as the hills.

I'm hopefully starting a band in the few months with a friend of mine. So far all we got is a drummer and a man on a mic... . should be some good raw beats. I'll keep you 'posted' as time goes by. hahahaha puns are the bomb... and so was Tupac Ressurection, it's incredible!!!

9:08 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home