20050211

Sexta Feira

So it Friday. No longer neccesarily the best day of the week for me anymore, but I definately dig not having to work tommorow. As for plans:
tonight I'm going out for dinner to a Salvadorean restaurant with a really really cool friend of mine. We worked together meters aways (sometimes less than a meter and we would crash if we bothe stretched at the same time) for 3 years and are for surely homies for life. Some really goods and really hards. Angiush and companionship.

Hey Chris. Nice Hat!

So I dunno if we're hangin after that, or what the deal is. And if we're each doing our thing after that I dunno if I want to find something to do- cuz lately i've really being appreciating good sleep. It makes the whole day so much more pleasent and efficient. no joke. It's suuuuch a struggle when you get the 4-5 hr sleep, and not the best time when I get less than 7. I haven't read all week, so maybe reading might be in order. But I also think chances might be pretty good that we'll end up hangin after dinner. We'll see. Has anybody checked Alien Vampire Boy Internet Mix Volume 1. It's soo killer. It might be out in stores, but I'm not sure. I was able to hook it up off of this guy I know, but I recommend hard!

So that's tonight. Then tommorow morning I got invited to go to this breakfast for like 12$ and it's being put on by charismatics here in town and the Archbishop is going to be there too. I think I'm going to start going to their prayer groups too every wednesday because I'm soo for charismatic groups. We use to go when I was a kid, and it was ok. I wasn't purely bored, but I don't remember jumping up and down either. But these groups are all about the Holy Spirit and letting God work through them. How bomb is that??!! They're critized for being wierd, but thta's because often one recieves the gift of tounges, discernment, peace, and crazy things happen. But you really have to be there to know. Man, I'm quite looking forward to that. One of my friends is also getting ready to be baptized so I'm going to his introduction to our parish later after that tomorrow and then going down to the bassilica (sp) to meet with the Archbishop. I just realized Again. twice in one day. Holey double 'wammy bar'. (you gotta say it like Kassandra from Wayne's World 1). yup. Pretty special day I guess. And then I think that me my friend, and his RCIA sponser will probably hang. At least I hope so. I just met him two nights ago, the sponser... not my friend, and he is one cool cat. He is hardcore into facts with regards to politics, the bible, and social stuff.... and he's a pleasure to talk to. So that's what I'm hoping for.

Oh, yeah. I'm also going to go buy some running shoes cuz I'm going to start running at our university track with my older sister, hopefully starting on monday or something. And I'm hoping to go see 'House of Flying Daggers' too this weekend. I just really llike those movies. They're pretty standard for anyone who watched martial arts movies, but I've really only seen the big recent commercial ones and I dig em. Like Hero, crouching tiger, and the other one with the dad and the little kid who bothe kick ass. something monkey something I think. but I don't mean drunken monkey with Jackie Chan. He's cool. He's alright. Same with Jet Lee. But I like Jet Lee more. am I spellin his name right?? I don't even know.

yup. busy weekend. busy nights. pretty standard I guess....

so how's life??

you into activism??...??

There's another anti-war (pro-peace for the anti-'anti' women and men) worldwide march on March 20th agian this year. Everybody really represented last year and it was thanks to that that our own governement didn't send troops to fight in Iraq. Links for what's going on in your city are really easy to find if you google it or pick up an independent magazine in your city.

also here's a good link. http://www.boycottbush.net/ Please do!

click-click around and see what's up. see if you agree with it or not. or if you need more information to make a more informed decision. Currently i'm making attempts to boycott Esso, Kraft, Nabisco, Coca-cola, pepsi, and McDonalds.
I say attempt, and you'll know what I mean once you start boycotting or if you already are, but my boycotting gets better every day. This is a global movement and it's having big impacts on companies. In Brazil Coca-cola profits dropped by 25%!!!!!! huge eh. That's what I'm talkin about.

Sexta Feira is friday in portuguese. instead of monday tuesday.... they say 2nd, third, 4th, 5th and 6th Feira. way cool. kinda confusing till you get it. And they still say Sat and Sunday.

!!Enjoy your weekend!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Drunken Master" starring Jackie Chan and his skillz. Can't say I share the charismatic fervour.

8:47 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home