20051209

Peace and Love

trying to eat salt
so that the sugar is sweeter
praying for Peace
cuz like Justice, we need her
Time asks me what gives
and I tell her it her
It’s not that I’m pissed
it’s that I missed her for sure
Morning waits not a second
and the lesson I learn
is to go to bed early
but Night’s respect is hard to earn
She drags me here and there
where I know I need to be
Then disappears.

Morning, are you sure you’re not early??

Sleeping the last hour
in 5 minute increments
wakin up again-n-again
to taunting instruments
vowing that tonight
Lady Night
will not have her way
But what dismay!
when I sway to stay
and in Her embrace say
Tomorrow.
when you come we will battle
bring me your weariness
and I will bring resolve.
The revolving turns of Nature
says state your intentions
and then note
You called to Tomorrow with pretensions
for Today says
it was you who threw the words
let it end
to the wind
and it was Tomorrow
who took Sorrow and gently loved her into Hope.
It was Hope that loosened the choke
of Violence on Peace.

Every piece of my heart
wanted Peace of Heart
and Peace refused to stand apart
from Justice.
Must this mean
I must trust His team.
an Allstar casting of
Faith Love Hope Humility
Justice Peace Prayer
and Unity

I see Justice as a political prisoner
Peace is missing her
And Peace is getting tump’d
Love is crying
Slumped over from the punch
But already walking again.
Now and then.
Love will never end
her life is eternal.
My internal conflict
sounds surprisingly similar
to shooting searing static
from loud earphones.
If Justice if locked
where then is the key.
If Peace is gettin worked
how can I defend thee??
I see that Violence is thy enemy.
How then?? How??
I bow, next to Humility
and Faith tells me that Hope will never leave,
and that Unity is soon to come.
Prayer calls out to Love, and sends word to Justice.
Wonderful Prayer strengthens his dear friends
and whispers to them of what is beyond.
If only Time were so docile.
Rigid and cold.
I stand, and feel the warmth glow
from the inside out.
Only my soul can shout about
what it is I feel.
I open my eyes and decipher out what’s real.
The Allstar Team should be named Heal
All for the Glory of God.
That’s what’s real.

-JuleZ (December 9, 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home