20051019

aLL in aLL it's FanTasTiqUe

This is the mission
out a small time thing
Let me tell you bout what happened
when the phone went
I was chillin' at the crib
with this girl named Wise
She was kissin' my brain,
caressin' my third eye
When the phone rang,
I
couldn't believe it
Told myself to forget it,
ignore it,
leave it
But just when things started goin' great
It rang again,
I said hold up,
wait
Picked up the phone,
"Yeah who the hell is this?"
Somebody said,
"This is serious business
Hip hop is dyin'
it's all Darth Vader
So pick up your mic
and swing your light sabre."
The Skywalker,
the fly talker
from the T-dot
We got,
beats and lyrics
to get you up
Kick in the door,
wavin' my ASR
Who got my back?
In fact
it's Figure Four
I keep it raw,
cross the city just like gore
Rappers are claimin' to be hardcore
But never no more

- K-OS (Fantastique)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home