20050316

This iS mY sONg

I let it rip
as I sit
in a fit of rage
page ripped
as I tip the scale to wage more war
on the door that's closed
oppossed to my
free-dom-dom
how come some get it
while other's choose to forget it
you bet it
hurts to LOVE with no conditions
incisions come and go
never existed
stay forever
clever cleaver cuts
like the huts are blown down
at sundown
brown dust bust the just
till they all frown
hound the prime minister
ask him why he's sinister
I can be the man
when I choose to be
but I just can't forsee
what the THREE
want me to be or see!!
Am I making this all up
or is it wierd cuz I'm not the norm
and don't storm on my brothers and sisters
No more smile
this way I'll disguise my guile
all the while
girls see me
and I think guys do to
but to few renu
their hardened heart
not acknowledging there are so many starts
so many new beginings
an infinite amount of innings
when the focus ain't the winnings
we all want to be free
and feel the beat
but who'll go first to wash some feet
I pray for better dayz
and ways to phase out
the urge to blaze
and make sure I'm raised
along with all of you

- JuleZ (July 6/2004)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home