20070820

Part of the StruggLe! !!!

you better believe!
i was born in the struggle
that’s why my mind and my voice
ain’t got no muzzle
1980
romero was shot
the very same year
my soul was brought
iSan Salvador
where I was Born
families and trees
all war torn
it was nothin but another day
the people would mourn
they were fightin for the right to pray
and grow corn
it’s what they would say
when they would pray and obey
that would make them disappear
when they were carried away
sometimes they were found
laying dead on the beach
with the head off their body
way out the hands reach
the bodies mutilated
and the tongues were missing
the results of defying
what they were insisting
still listing all the names
of the next suspect
and why was this done
lets take a look n check
it’s called land reform
to get out of debt
14 families
own 90 percent
Nicaragua said no way
and El Salvador started
so my struggle is for us
and those dearly departed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home