20070730

What's WoRse??

=D

i really wish i had time to write more commentary and speak my mind and what's goin on in my life and in the world. but iL just keep postin Lyrics for now. i hope you are doin good and that you are choosing good over evil. Life over death. And God over nothin.

one Love for everythin!

QuietLy. ..
cuz you not gonna find me
tryin to fit the role
of those that despise me
tryin to divide me
Yeah!
me and my soul
teLin me the refLection in the mirror ain’t goLd
but im noT buyin what is soLd
or believin what im toLd
im among some

that beLieve Love
to be one
and i see aLot of peopLe
that should be holdin their tounge
because the breath in their Lung
is a scene of death painted
young minds tainted
almost blinded
at birth
robbed of their identity
and their God given worth
what’s worse??
that they turn you into a
toyz R us Kid
labeling you
and everythin you do
like a dot on a grid
or That after they get you
therez lust, hate n greed
a need for weed
a desire to bleed
and indeed
that they succeed
to mislead
the difference between what’s really a want

and what is really a need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home