20070630

two time thinkin

I don't get consumed
by the tune
of two time thinkin
what I'm bringin
is authentic
augment it
and inspect it
if I sent it
it really was what I felt
and really my most excellent
I don't have time for fake
or false moves
I purged all those wayz
but I can still read those clues
my views
and what I choose to do
grew outta my need for purpose
and church is where I felt complete
so I knelt
and I took my seat
I repeat
Church is where I felt complete
Realized I was unique
And on my knees
I began to seek
What life was all about
And nothing made sense
And so it turns out
I was wishin for a mission to materialize
I would theorize
My destiny must be written in the stars
I’m meant to crash down
The biggest thickest bars
And free God’s people
Who need all
the help that they can get
but check what I met
it was even better yet
I was set and let to lead
The help for people in need
Everything is everything
That was the first seed in arable land
I began to understand
The guiding hand of God
And how hard
Meanz
the right thing to do
and a few clues here and there
where enough to keep me
from being scared
as I dared to do more
but still saw it as a chore
that would one day end
and then
I would go back to my life again
I didn’t see
I didn’t understand
I was to grow and be a man
Before I could rise to my feet
I had to sit and take my seat
Church is still where I feel complete.
And I can see the day
Though not the way
When we’ll all rise to our feet.

-JuleZ (December 27, 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home