20070718

TumbLe the Tide

I wouldn't master
over another human being
I wouldn't master over someone
on my own team
I wouldn't master over anyone
I wouldn't master over a queen
I'm tryin ta make life last
And I'm tryin ta keep it clean
Because itz been too long
With the obscene and strong
Regulating our way of life
Like a machine gone wrong
Itz on.... .. .
With the People's Poets Song
Tumble the tide
Collide and go hide
Guerrilla style warfare
If thatz what we decide
we’L stand up strong
And defy side by side
Together we take our stride
And we take turns to guide
You can say whatever you want
But we won't let it slide
We know who you are
We know with who you allied
sometimes so outrageous
Itz left wide eyed
But I've cried
Died
And now my tears have dried
I got homies I Love
I still see bound n tied
and I'm willing to give up everything
To give to them what's been denied
And I don't just see the truth
when I'm red out and high
So I stopped smoking weed
I don't need to be fried
The truth is a mile wide
And I recite it with loving pride
Because each word of right
Feeds me with light
How many times am I gonna ask
When are we gonna unite
However many it takes
For beast's wayz ta break
The snake… .
Shakes with each step we take
Because the footprints left behind
Let new life awake
We have so much to do
So many footprints to make

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home