20070423

The Inter Viewz with me by me

Yo Bro,
How you come and rock it
so eLemenTaL??


weL,
i Rock the microphone
Like it was a penciL
i draw a picture
teL a story
or trace a stenciL
cuz geTin the PoinT across
is waTz FundemenTaL!
i taLk about my Loss
and watz detrimentaL
expose the governement
in wayz hard and gentLe


and your name is 4Life Rite?
Yo! wat does that mean??

That i fight with aLL my might
for what is true and what is RiTe
At firsT sight the LighT is BrighT
and at too great of a height
but if you Let your eyez adjust
you’L see creaTion of LiFe
peopLe pushin a Lie
faced with true wonT repLy
so i deny my feeling shy
and stand up for all of life
and im willing to die
for the proper answer 2 why

Yo Man! That hit was deep!
Yo! how do you Keep??

if you really wanna find
you gotta begin to seek
i see the strength is sharing Love
and admitting I am weak
God made us all unique
so i perFecT my Technique
open up my criTicaL mind
and have physique when I speak
i wanna be a soLdier
but I aLso Love to teach
at times i feeL a gLove
Landing on my riTe cheek
and someTimes Monday comes
at the end of the Week
when I hear the drumz drum
i become one with the beat
and no matter what goes down
I aLwayz rize to my feet


Word! That bit was Fresh
And you were even Droppin KnowLedge!
You Musta LearnT that somewhere... .
Maybe University of College?? !


Yeah .. . . i picked up some there
But Really I got if from God
Lettin me talk to peopLe
that couLd Lift the Facade
And waLkin riTe beside me
even though the timez were hard
Teachin me abouT my spirit
even though my body is scarred
I disregard the popuLar piLL
with which the companies KiL
and when I was born
my body was fiLed
with my parents spirit
behaviour and wiL
i have so many ideals
that I keep as real
and I try so hard to stay in tune
with what it iz i feeL


Man! You comin Fresh.. . .
deep and dope
Your faith is comin through
and you got so much hope
I aLso Like your poinT of view
But what more can you Do??

Well.. . .
I can kik 17 bars man. .. .
Just for you??! !!


Yo! That would be tight
Just Let me turn on this Light

“QUIET PLEASE
RECORDING IS NOW IN PROCESS”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home