20050826

Me is Who I Be

I feel so vain
And maimed by intelligence
the relevance of our existence is so hard
to grasp
and will pass
before it truly starts… .
how fast
our unruly hearts. . . .
stray from the path
that hath
been lit
so every bit of nature
can co-exist
under the guiding hand of GOD

We’re fightin enlightend
Bafoons
With carnal animal instincts
Who like bombs
and booms
the ruins speak proof
how do these criminals stay aloof
Ancient echoes ring with truth
And as new leaders seat
We watch history repeat
What feat mush be accomplished
To abolish evol from all lives
I strives so hard to be gentle
But I swear it’s confused with me
Being mental

Rental thoughts expire
And require a prompt return
To the earnest story tellers
Who fabricate thieves
Who sees the breeze through the trees
And says the leaves
But move on their own
And make you doubt yourself
By telling you you’re a clone
Your identity has been bought
And while you sought out
To learn
They made you write your reality on
one paper
And then watch it burn
No one hears your cries
If you’re red out
The vize only hidez
The red eyes
But not the lies
That are so real you could touch them
Lets all rush them
and change the range we live in

Bin in
So much distress
But blessed to keep goin
And flowin
With time and nature
Rate ya self at whatever you want
Be nonchalant
With the thoughts that inspire
But you’re required
To transpire
Through acts
That backs your beliefs
Cuz reliefs must be focused on your struggles
Don’t expect life to be all fun and warm snuggles
To juggle more than one life
Is not right
But might be necessary
If you bury
One life
Inside of many broken others
Brothers please get me
Sisters please respect me
I just wanna set me straight

- JuleZ (July 24, 2004)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... julezzz

been kinda busssssssy...lately
but I’ll promise I’ll catch up with all of your new posts. ok....
and that’s a pinky swear...
wink.. wink... haja...

i like to take my time..and enjoy to read ....your blog. (do not like to rush ... on it)

talk 2 u ..soon!!!

holla bk!!!'
1 luv

11:16 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

Take, tayke, taik your time LiL. And I'll try and keep as much coming as possible so you always have something to read. bussy izz the buzzz theez dayzz with me tu.

'But you know what they say Kanye, slow motion better than no motion' - common

if we always keep moving, we'll keep on growing, getting our shit done, and working for those better dayz. God Bless LiL.

One Love

3:55 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sooooo great!!!!
i'll take my time..but ... i'll do my best to hurry..ok.

later ..little bear... jahajaha

3:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

Thanks LiLz.

One Love!

4:44 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it.....

Lilz.... jahaja
loving it

8:49 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

sweet!

1:51 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home