20050831

You Be You. I Be Me.


Bee you. TihfuLL. Posted by Picasa

I must confessa’
That my existence feels lessa’
Even though I shouldn’t
My feelings are a messa’
Pain
Leads me to understanding of truth
I feel robbed
Of happiness, bitterness, and youth
I can’t even be bitter
So I clench my teeth and smile
Still open myself to people
So I can still laugh a while
But I’m hurt
Taken aback
I know this is when it counts
So I
Ain’t tracing back
That trail is already laid
I’m making two fists
Wishing to take a step
And wondering what way
One fist has a hiss
The other a blooming flower
How are
I gonna fight the power
Of darkness
The same way I always have
Seeing me for who I am
And nothing less
Truth, authenticity and LoVe.
I need GOD.
I confess.

- JuleZ (August 30, 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home