20050822

Sun Bright Colors

When I’m tired,
my passion runs thin
my patience runs out
the purpose gets fuzzy
maybe I
wasn’t gifted with spellin
but with a perfect pencil, my
lazy eye
cousin shifted fifth telling
no telling what a felon is sellin
pushin picks and packs
revelin in his work when it works
takin alley cat walks when he lurks
goin on ahead because the backwards
is erased
splitin fingers in half
because he likes the good taste
sleep invasion was the charge and crime committed
depravation was too short and never fitted
spirits way too diminished
start things that’ll never be finished
or better
not till the will is instilled and infused
with sleep to freak the weak me out

ashes and ashes
stuck to the air and rise with the wind
lashes from facists
pluck the most fair,
eyes on their end

I must not know what LoVe is
Cuz I’ve LoVed too many girls
But my LoVe is evolving
without seekin to change
more conscience and pure
not scared to lure
the unsure
maybe infected
to go on a selected tour
sittin between romance and rage
while conversing with Many Age
ancient and young
she never seems to change
my steps reps past
and wish to last past change
my feet meet the beat and say
how you doin??
Seek unique speak but not
For you ruin
rather for undoin the bad glue-in
makin marriage of money and masters
dice up and divorce
run another course
clean up and do their chores

bust my head and my heart
wake up on the edge of a ledge
with a wedge in the hedge
the edge is the end
the ledge is the bend
the wedge is a friend
and the hedge is Bolivia
this isn’t all meaning
fiending it will kill ya
still ya
seeing it will thrill ya
and ya know
maybe I spread my fingers wider
and let
all
the
sand
go


-JuleZ (August 22, 2005)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great.... love this part
"I must not know what LoVe is
Cuz I’ve LoVed too many girls
But my LoVe is evolving
without seekin to change
more conscience and pure
not scared to lure
the unsure
maybe infected
to go on a selected tour"

well love the whole thing, everything... GOD Blesed you in a very special way!!!

10:37 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

fu8k. thank you. that's such a special thing to say. and I feel really touched by your understanding and appreciation!!

One Love!

10:42 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home