20050811

Thank You God

I don’t think I’ve posted this before, but if I have…. Don’t’ worry. Come along for the ride and enjoy.

Let’s live life without a rude attitude
Prove we’re not crude
Attract the opposite sex without being lewd
No need to be qued
Dude that should be viewed
As being straight natural
But the feud is supernatural
So it’s hard to be factual
Angels on Angels
And som got locked down
Separation from God hard
So the dev just shut down
Any good feelings,
Intentions and knowledge he had
Turned inside out into deranged bad
There’s no insecurity in purity
And evolz not a fad
I’ve had sad realizations
and even sadder degradations
faced my fears rightly
and kept all my true relations
with the people around me
the one who surround me
and especially with the ones that hound me
and clown me
you see
me is who I be
and I was designed by the Three
Fees are not to be charged
For large fences being barged
Neo-liberalism straight choking the free world
Crap crooked companies
Stop flocking the real herd
Those that are listening
Make sure that you’re pure
That you share the good news
And thar your words are heard
These puppet governments are a disgrace to any race
And so obviously absurd

Where are we going to be
If we fail to see reality
For what it be
Where are we going to be
If we have no unity
Where are we going to be
Without solidarity
Disparity runs rampage
And We’re led to believe we’re all damaged
Do they not see they’re facin
The true present of divine creation
Stop lacin the truth with lies
And let the herd open their eyes
Take out the gag that’s bin
Suffocating us so
Not letting us grow
Curtains are coming down
It’s the end of the show
Let the past be the facts
Not the present you want to last
These people are starving
They’re not meaning to fast
Please!
Stop the sleaze
And pull back the wool
You’ll never be satisfied
You’ll never be full

-JuleZ (August 13, 2004)

What’s up. I hope you liked it. I wrote it almost a year ago. I gotta get on this shit. Memorize it and start lightin the mic! ! ! thanks for reading. Thanks for being you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it A LOT...

and i'm really glad you post it...wooooowwwoooo

like everything about it ...
"Let’s live life without a rude attitude"

gives me ..shivers all aver my body..

Love it...mmmm and u too.
smile GOD loves you...

(ok i'll try not to use the word love that often... hahaha)

11:44 AM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww how sweet......

"thanks for reading. Thanks for being you."
........ No.....Thank You,
it's a pleasure

1 luv

12:15 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

hahahhaah here I am laughin at the begginin of all my replys. haha ha it's not a bad effect you have on me. 8')

that's so cool that you like. All those words have so much meaning to me. Like every line personally means something, and I tried to gove it all literal meanin to so that other could feel it. for real. There no reason to not be living better. .... . .hahaha and LOVE.... . now you're just doin it to bug me hahaah... . thanks!

12:25 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hajahaja...well kind of.
=)
:-)

12:52 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

well I'm big and strong, and won't cry too much if you hurt me. So hit me with what you got.... . . just ummmMmMmm. give me a second to get ready... =)

1:42 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home