20050811

hizibuwaka ki ki ka

Banter Banter. Endless talk. For those who aren’t emotionally drained. Common, let’s walk. Personally I’m tierd. But in so much bliss. Life and work, balled up in a fist.

I would very much like to draw attention to a couple of websites. The first one I just finished reading a post from August 6 and I died lauging. Laughing and Laughing. It’s a girl I don’t know at all, and barely ever comment on her site, and someone who I esteem a lot and see much greatness in. It’s The Hot Librarian. Check her site out, if you wanna laugh your ass off at pointless matter and aren’t easily offended.

Next on the list is this guy who is fuckin the music industry hard. And I’m all for it. It’s about the artist and the listener. How are we suppose to be able to enjoy music when we have to pay 15 bucks for a CD. When the radio is garbage cuz their paid off to play songs being pushed by huge companies and .. . ….. I’m kinda chilled right now, so I won’t really get into it. Let’s save that one for some other time. It’ll be fun. I’m a workin up to being a big advocate of media reform, and the music industry is right in there. SO. About the website right. You want full ablums. You got it. Hey how about random music you’ve never heard of…. . yup! Well…. .. what if I wanted to search the world using google to find directories just full of music, and I wanted to customize the search to find exactly something rare. .. . ummmm. Uh-huh. Hahhaha ok ok. Enough already right?? So I present you with (something you probably already knew, so go ahead and disregard my great hype) It’s Benny’s MP3’s. Check that shit out for sure if you don’t know about it. It’s my greatest source of music right now.

There’s a great Cuban Musician that just passed away this last Saturday. Rest in Peace Ibrahim Ferrer. He was the leader of the Buena Vista Social Club and he had amazing solo work too. He rocks the party, he rocks it tight. Descanse en paz.
Umm, the rest of the stuff is pretty deep and or AAAAAAHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! so. I think I’m goin to leave it for maybe tomorrow or something… . peace everyone. One Love… . JuleZ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to check the site's out..... and I'll let u knowz how it whent....JULEZZZZZZ with a Z

it sucks ...that u could not see the video... :-(

but hope u'r able to see it at u'r paretnt crib.

see ya

12:05 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

Yeah, they're dope sites, and wonce you're done checkin them we can sit down and compare notes. Maybe highlight key areas of interest or concern and compile teh information. haha.. I know. I wanted to see the video and hear the song. but I'll check it and let you know. this weekend for sure, probably.
peace

12:29 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home