20050805

RoLL a pErFect bLunT, And...

Multiple gunshots
fill the block,
the fun stops

Niggaz is callin cops,
people shot,
nobody stop

I wonder when the world
stopped caring last night

Two kids shot while the whole block staring
I will never understand this
society,
first they try to murder me,
then they lie to me,
product of a dying breed

All my homies trying weed,
now the little baby's crazed raised off Hennesey,
tell me will my enemies

flee when they see me,
believe me

Even Thugs gotta learn to take it easy,
listen

Through the intermissions search your heart for a plan
and we turnin Bad Boys to grown men,
it's on again

I give a holla to my niggaz in the darkest corners
Roll a perfect blunt,
and let me spark it for ya

One love from a thug nigga rollin with a posse
full of paranoid drug dealers,
to the end my friend

I'm seein nuttin
but my dreams comin true

While I'm starin at the world through my rearview
see
I'm seein nuttin
but my dreams comin true

While I'm starin at the world through my rearview
They got me
starin at the world through my rearview

Go on baby
scream to God,
he can't hear you

I can feel your heart beatin fast
cause it's time to die
we Gettin high,
watchin time fly,
and all my motherfuckers
They got me
starin at the world through my rearview

- Tupac (Staring Through My Rearview)


Now I love this song. LOVE this song. LOVE this SONG. But it wasn’t till right now that I realize his hook is sayin ”Go on baby scream to GOD, he can’t hear you”.. .. .I always thought he was sayin CAN hear you! ! ! that kinda sucks, but I think I’ll keep singin along to it like that still. And for real I know GOD can hear us. Our every thought and feelin, but he gives us complete choice to do whatever is within our ability to do, so we don’t usually do God’s will, but rather our own and so the world is messed.

But still yet. I’m proud to be a catholic, but I won’t exclude anyone ever. And I wish for other people to be as inclusive with me as well, but Catholics have been marred the same way Muslims and Cubans have been by ignorant, non-tolerant points of view that arise from hidden to full force media propaganda. This is being perpetrated to get people to ignore the true facts about certain key topics and rather than disseminate information and have intellectual conversation, enlightening people with history and facts, the name of the game is to fly a few high banners with misrepresenting verbage and get the population to polarize. Giving dominion to the non sensitive, arrogant, greedy by supplying them with endless banter and unfocused reason. This is obvious, and only swallowed by some. But it’s also unspoken, and needs to be passed on to light candles of hope and bring good news to our broken sisters and brothers.

Sound the trumpets. We’s bringin some noise! ! ! Everybody speak on it yo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you do it???

just how....
wanna share..the magic u posses???

and religion wise..
lets just say i believe in GOD!

11:28 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

I don't do anythin. =) I'm just tryin to speak my mind as authentically and truthfully as possible. By being selfless and tactful. I dunno.

But GOD did find me in the depths of my soul, when I felt tortured and lost. He was always there, but He pulled me out. Or told me to get out. I still haven't really thought about that yet... . Thank LiL! ! I don't know how you dig it. But you do. It's all GOD! ! !

"Who do you belive in? ? !" -Tupac (Better Dayz Album)

8:53 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home