20050802

2Pac go 'head and Rock This

[2Pac]
Now I clown around
when I hang around
with the Underground
Girls use to frown,
say I'm down,
when I come around
gas me
and when they pass me
they use to diss me
harrass me,
but now they ask me
if they can kiss me
Get some fame,
people change,
wanna live they life high
same song,
can't go wrong,
if I play the nice guy
[shock G]
clamin that they must have changed,
just because we came strong
[2Pac]
I remain,
still the same
[Shock G]
why Tu'?
[2Pac]
cause it's the same song

- Tupac (Same Song)

oh! This is a treat, especially to hear and not just read!! This is the first song Tupac ever rhymed on, and after that he just never went away. This is when he was back up dancer and random task guy for Digital Underground and they gave him a chance to spit a verse. He killed it, and you can watch that part of the music video in the Pac documentary "Tupac Resurrection".. .. Such a good movie and a really good Soundtrack, except for the last half of the last song with fifty. and Eminem is also pretty good in one of the songs, but he's ok. I like him, but I really don't feel the way he's all over Tupac's work. He take away from Tupac's music, rather then adding to it, and I really didn't like the way he had Obie Trice and friends on the Loyal To the Game Album. That's why I haven't listened to that album much, but I'll probably give it another chance again. There still great new Tupac songs on that album. Anyways. Hopez youz enjoyz. Laterz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u knowz how to make one smile.....

love u'r blog!!!!

8:53 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

Oh! Sorry about that Jake, I thought I had encounterd my first experience of sp@m, I don't even wanna say it in case it attracts.
Thanks for liking my site, I'll keep it comin and I'll try my best to keeps it reals.

10:13 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

hahahah

LiL, youRE da sh1t! ! !

10:14 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home