20050809

And we Keep Goin On

So I was thinkin about perseverance the other day and an image came to my head. I would stick man it up, but maybe some other time.

I take the patience to fill up my hand with as many pebbles as I can carry. A big cone, and a deep pile. I know where I’m starting, and I can see where I’m goin. And every time I drop them, I get down and pick up every single one I can see, then straighten out and keep walkin.

It was such a deep visual when it first hit me and I thought about how it would be impossible to find all the pebbles each time, but just right now I realize that I would probably see knew ones any ways, and then I pictured myself walkin down the side of the street under the shade of a really big tree and a baby bird getting pushed by her moms out of the nest to learn to fly and the bird crashin right into my hands makin all the pebbles fly everywhere. How could I get mad about something like that? ? I wouldn’t.
Another understanding I felt today is that one can only follow GOD out of LOVE and not fear. It has to be pure wantin. Not that it’s an absolute like that, but I’m just sayin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the way u x-plain things

i just love you!!!

10:28 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

thanks LiL. I dunno. it's just the way I explain things, cuz I have a hard time with words, and trying to get people to really feel what I'm sayin. Words are spoken so often that they don't carry enough meanin and don't do justice to emotions. you don't love me. =) you love the way I make you feel. I'm like so heartbroken right now. And some of that is shinin out on this site, but it's with this girl who's crazy cool, but i have to get over her cuz it's not gonna happen. Thanks for feelin my vibe.

LOVE! ! ..... why Love! ? I ask thee why??

12:20 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont' understand y u sai i do not love u!
that i just love the way u-xplain things.....
yes that too, but i do love u!
and if i may ask why are you heart broken. please talk 2 me.

well if wana talk, i'm here for ya,
my e-mail is
Lullaby310@yahoo.com

12:58 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

no. i thought you meant like love. Like you in love with me or somethin. cuz you con love someone, and you can be in love with someone (among other things..) and I've been on people sbolgs before and been totally like, I adore this person, because of what they incite in me. But then I realize it's nothin and very unlikely ever would be. And so I just understood you wrong. I didn't wanna give you the wrong impression or get you think I was playin with your feelings. I post everythin here cuz I want to, not for any one person in particular, but as seen recently, I do take requests =) and am influenced and encouraged. But I didn't want you think that when I'm sayin I love someone, that i'm indirectly sayin it to you, are I'm tryin to style you. We for sure feel each other. I got so much love to give, I'm a hip hop head to the fully, and a whole bunch of other things through and through. I was just tryin to be sensitive I guess. It's all good. Thanks for the email address. I'm cool. Thanks LiL.

1:26 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home