20050427

u DoNT understand when I mumble

"Cuz you can't stand right hereeee
and tell me everything is gonna be alright....
Cuz until that real-- man stands up.
I'm gonna have to improvise-- "
Kanye West

The Mutual Heartache?

INTRODUCED wiTH iNNoceNse
who would have eveR guesseD
That u were the oNe I HAD
Been so desperately searching 4
u Talk as I Do BuT yet u DoNT
understand when I mumble
u c as I Do but your vision is
blurred by Naivity
This is the barrier that seperates us
I cannot cross yet
There is too much of me that
would frighten u so I live iN
heartache because we cannot
fully explore this love and
what of your heartache
Does it feel as Sharp as miNe
No matter where I go or how long it takes
I will neveR recoveR from this mutual <3ache

-Tupac Amaru Shakur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home