20050420

A CouPLe of THouGhTs

Yeah, I just had couple of em. Well, the second one I had last night right before I went to bed and usually I don't write them down, but I want to get into the habit of doing so. And yeterday I had enough will power to do so. The first thought just came to me jst over an hour ago, and I had my older brother in mind, but I think it applies to many people in my life, and people I am to meet, and really, it extends onto everyone in the world.

I don't know where I'm going,
but I would like for you to come.
I don't know where I'm going,
but I know it will be better and I know I need your help.

rather simple, no?

And the second.. . .

The woman who wants me.
Will need to want to break me.
And I'll let her.
Immedietly.
But she'll need to understand.
It goes both ways.
Eternally.
Forever.

I know what I mean, but I don't know how it will apply 'exactly'. Or if it'll even happen that way. But even after sleeping on it and revisiting, I like it. It explains a part of myself. I'm not sure why the punctuation is wierd though. It just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home