20050420

In The Event Of My Demise

Ok, so this BLOG is suppose to be about a couple things for sure. The dual nature of our reality, and a dedication to Tupac. To remember him as the great man he was, and offer another perspective on his life. Why I have so much respect for him, will come some other time. About the duality of reality. You could say damn straight, that‘s right. Or you could talk some shit. But really. Do you know what time it is?. .. . . and we’ll get to that in some time soon too. As far as my bloggin dedication goes.. . Life is busy. There’s lots to do. Bloggin is just one of the many good things that I would like to do, that I am slackin on. I have good reasons. But I don’t need to justify myself on this one right now. So let us proceed… . “Tupac, go head n rock this… ”

In The Event Of My Demise
_______ Dedicated 2 THOSE curious

In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the Shadow’s Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
Before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
And wiped the last tear from my eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the even of my Demise!

- Tupac
See you in Heaven Pac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home