20050401

Bit's of Tid

These are a few unrelated, yet connected rhymes I scribbled down just now, no real specific order uder than a little bit od cohesion and somewhat closure.

I use to have fun
with everything in life
make everyone laugh
share everything in half
wear really nice hat
but no gold calf
sometimes giving people shaft
really enjoying math
oh
what a nice path
please no more wrath
but rather more rap
or a proper life force to tap


different versions of light
despite what might
be right in the sight
of the fight
between the light
and the night sower



I still find pleasure--- - ---
But have a hard time
When I try and share my treasure
No measure
Seems to be quite enough
Ask me if that’s rough
I’ll probably says it’s tough
And I’m not often understood
But could words really explain my feel
Any good
Emotions and notions are to complex to express
Herbalicious potions are even less n don’t flex



There’s no right answer
So there must really be no question


I am different
just like you
You are different just like me


You wanna talk to me
But no
No more
I’m stuck right now
On some other floor
Took the elevator too high
It was you who asked me to fly
Oh my my
Why even try my sigh

Not like that’ll make a difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home