20050401

PEacE HoLY FaTheR

I almost started to cry. The only reason I didn't is because I was in the middle of a restaurant with my dad. It was my dad who told me that Pope John Paul II just died. My mom called him, and he immediately told me. I right away wanted to cry. Thinking about, I'm not sure why. I didn't because it would have scared people, and taken away from something I was feeling. May he be joined with GOD and his soul enjoy the beauty of GOD.

I don't know why though. I don't know anything specific that he has done or accomplished while alive. I've never thought of him as .. . . . anything. you know? But I do have the sense of.... . what?! why can't I let these imprisoned words out.

Life is so fragile. The Pope was so HolY. What will happen next. Why did he try and kill him? Did he know something and die without telling anyone. He knew he was going to die and refused going to the hospital. Death. Why. Cricle. Love. Inevitable. Natural. Afterlife. Soul. Spirit. Gift. Eternity. Meaning of Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home