20050810

Yo, Tupac and Lil' Mo. How gangsta is that??

The third song on Disc II of Till the End of Time is probably around my top 5 favorite Tupac songs. It's so hard to say that cuz there are so many good ones, but this beat is just intoxicating. you get absorbed right into it and you never want it to end.

One two..
to a nigga nature,
haha..
No need to cry now,
go wipe your tears,
be a woman
Why you actin surprised?
You saw the bullshitComin
fake hair,
fake nails,
fake eyes too
So why you,
bound to fuck wit fake guys too
Aint nothin' hard about it
why you lookin sad?
Shoulda though about it
Say you learned,
I truly doubt it
I guess you got a problem with affection,
kinda loose with the love
Gettin freaky with the thug niggaz up in the club
Ask to buy you a drink,
you holla Dom Perignon
Knowin I'm a cash getter
still I, remain calm
Let you chill with me;
plus you was smiling
'til the bill miss me
That's what you get for tryin to dick me
Missed me with that
"Buy me this, buy me that" syndrome shit
Bitch get a job if you wanna be richGettin mad
cause I cursed
and I scream I hate'cha
Introduced you to a nigga nature,
feel me?

[Lil’ Mo]

Kissed the girls,
made them cry
Thuggin life,
and gettin high
Why you gangsta,
all the time?
That's a thug's nature
Though sometimes,
I can deal with it
I realize,
that I'm feelin it
It's a love and hate relationship
but that's a thug's nature


- Tupac (Niggaz Nature Remix)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have't heard it .. but i will, thanx 2 u..babe...babe....

10:27 AM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

this song is crazy!! for real the bomb!! and for real. It's cool. but you don't like me. this sounds kinda fucked, but there's this one part in Lord of the Rings where this girl really like this guy, and they don't even know each other, and he's like. You don't know me. What you think I am, is but a shadow and a thought. I dig it LiL. I'm beingz for realz.

12:26 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but you don't like me."



what is that supposed to mean,

Julez, u real i like that, but whats wrong???? :-(

1:58 PM GMT-7  
Blogger JuleZ said...

nothin. I just thought that you were feelin somthin with unfound substance. Like there's no way you can like somethin you don't know... . . supposedly. Cuz haven't you ever liked someone you didn't know, and I guess at the time everythig is real and you really like the person. but then your heart tells you it was false cuz you didn't even know taht person. So it's like you din't like them at all. you just thought you did. And so that's what I was tryin to say to you, cuz I feel like I get you all hyped and shit and maybe you're diggin me, and I'm like, well you don't even know me. So how can you like me. you might say you do, but then you'll realize you don't.. . so I'm like "but you don't like me".. myabe you think you do... . . but I think that all this might just be readin into somethin that's nothin. Although we communicate pretty good, we're from different parts of the world with different friends and ways of being, so when you say I love you and stuff like that, it could just mean like you love a song, kinda thing. Like you really feelin it. and when you call me babe. you're just being nice. so that's cool. my bad. What's wrong, is nothin. things are just workin themselves out.

2:09 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home