20050429

ONLY 4 The Righteous

I'm down with strictly Dope "SO"
That means I'm more than u handle
"HOT" I'm hotter than the wax from
a candle
"Him" that's Roc he's my microphone Companion
"LyRics" Full of Knowledged Truth and understanding
"Hobbies" Rapping is my only recreation
"retire" u must be on some kind of medication
"why" because I'll NeveR loosen up my mic grip
"Drugs" NeveR cuz I'm living on the right tip
"sex" only with my girl because I love her
"Babies" impossible I always use a RubbeR
"Bored" rarely cuz I keep myself Busy
"Scratch" Nah I leave that cutting up to Dize
"Dize?" yeh that's My D.J. he's the greatest
"WORD" Nah he's paying me 2 say this
"the MIND" is something taht I cultivate
and Treasure
"Thanks" your welcome and besides it was
my PleasuRe

-Tupac

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sis red this poem for me...i rember.......
happy momments...
sh*t he was really GREAT at what he did.

4:21 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home